We offer all our clients a revolutionary treatment program based primarily on hydrotheraphy, which involves active therapy in water.
Benefits of Hydrotherapy include:
- Accelerated healing – warm water increases circulation
- Improvement in tissue flexibility – buoyancy dramatically improves range of motion
- Decreased pain – buoyancy decreases compression on injured parts, warm water blocks pain receptors
The benefits of water exercise augment and enhance traditional hydrotheraphy programs by facilitating movement. The results of this programs include freedom of movement, a larger range of exercise possibilities and reduced pain.
Hydrotherapy is ideal in treating:
• Lower back conditions
• Emergency Treatments
• Recovery from motor vehicle accident related injuries
• Post joint replacement exercise programs
• Sports injuries
• Work-related injuries (WSIB)
• Veterans Affairs Canada (DVA)